RAW BROWNIE WITH COCOA NIBS
(from the nutritionist Fernanda Mello)
2 cups (about 200g) of dates without seeds (soak in water for 10 minutes)
1 ¼ cup of freshly grounded nuts
1 cup of freshly grounded almonds
¼ cup of ground peeled pistachios
1 cup of cocoa powder
¼ cup of cocoa nibs
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
2 teaspoons of espresso coffee powder
1 teaspoon of sea salt
A pinch of cinnamon
- Put the nuts, almonds and pistachios into a blender and mix well.
- Add the dates, little by little (you can use a spatula to remove the remains at the edges and to mix). When well-mixed, add cocoa powder. Stir again to mix well.
- In a large pan, pour the mixture and add the coconut oil, the cocoa nibs and the other ingredients.
- Mix the mixture with your hands.
- In a medium square-shaped pan (with baking paper), pour the mixture of brownie and press down with your hands until it forms a uniform layer of brownie.
- Put it in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into small squares.
- Store in the freezer or serve immediately.